I postponed my expedition last year due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. I have since rescheduled my departure for March, 2021. As you can see, I have already received my first injection on January 21st and I'm scheduled for my second injection in February. By the end of February I should be 100% immunized.
Although I MYSELF will be relatively safe for travel by March 1st, I will still need to take precautionary measures (mask wearing and social distancing) when coming in contact with the public. There has been no definitive declaration by the CDC as of this date as to whether a fully vaccinated individual is still capable of spreading the disease - even though that person's own physical body is protected.
Please don't judge my decision. I would have considered postponing this expedition for another year if it weren't for the fact that I have been planning it for the past 11 years (I was taking care of my wife Marie who passed away from Alzheimer's in the fall of 2019). I'm now approaching the age of 71. I'm concerned that I may not be physically up to the task or possibly not even on this Earth if I wait any longer. So I've decided it's time to launch.
This page shall be updated via the 'Find out more' button above as more information is made available by the CDC or if my circumstances change.
Updates will be posted here.
Copyright © 2021 KayakathonMan - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy